1. Sleep. I am still awful about getting to bed early so I caught up on some rest and sleep this weekend. It's even better when cuddling is involved.
|Sleeping in is the best.|
3. Mindless TV watching and Netflix. Saturday after a freezing run I showered, ate, and spent a few hours in the same spot on the couch watching Netflix and some random crap that was on TV. Some may call it wasteful, but sometimes you just need to veg out.
4. Going out for coffee. Besides the occasional coffee I pick up at work when I'm in need of a little pick me up, I usually brew my own coffee in the mornings or forgo it. I like the experience of grabbing an americano at one of the local coffee shops leisurely on the weekends. It's the little things, ya know?
|I effin love latte art too.|
6. Brunch. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day so doing it leisurely on the weekends with others is the best. Even if mimosas aren't involved, but as long as there are pancakes!
|Yes, I've been watching Parks and Rec on Netflix.|
7. Throwing back a few beers. I haven't had too much of a chance to hang out and have a few drinks these past couple of weeks (that's what happens when you're an adult, boo) so it was nice to have a night to try some craft beers and see some friends.
I'll just leave you with dose of truth from me, speaking of good days:
Did you have a lazy weekend? What's the last good thing you watched on Netflix or TV?